How To Get Your Cabrillo Login and Password
On This Page
Here are some instruction for obtaining your Cabrillo login and password. To use the computers in labs or the CTC, you will need a personal login and password. This same login and password is used to access Canvas. To lookup your login and password, you must know your student ID number, which is shown on your registration receipt or in Web Advisor.
Every student enrolled in a computer course at Cabrillo has a unique personal login and password. You must use this login and password for Canvas and to use many of the computers at Cabrillo. If you are adding a class then you may need to wait up to two business days after you enroll to get your login and password.
- Open a web browser
- Go to the Student Account Activation page
- Fill in the required information and click the submit button
- Record your individual account and password
Complete the following if your classroom computers use the unified login and password system.
- Logoff from the computerStart => Logoff
- Logon to the computer with your new account name and password.
More information about the CTC is available at http://www.cabrillo.edu/services/ctc/index.html